Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Richardson and Maxey Families

I've known the Richardsons for forever. Growing up, I was known as "freakin' Ken" on account of the dumb stuff I'd do. You know, the usual high school guy stuff: making bombs, spilling Hydrochloric acid on Peter, burning stuff, creating toxic chlorine gas on accident, etc. In fact, it was when I first spilled Hydrochloric acid on Peter that our beautiful friendship began.
Now we're all grown up, have our own kids, and the Richardsons came over to Shell beach for a weekend. I got to do some family photos of them, which was really fun. It was also nice to be called "freakin' Ken" again. No, I haven't outgrown it.
san luis obispo wedding photographer
san luis obispo wedding photographer
san luis obispo wedding photographer
san luis obispo wedding photographer
san luis obispo wedding photographer
san luis obispo wedding photographer
san luis obispo wedding photographer
san luis obispo wedding photographer
san luis obispo wedding photographer
san luis obispo wedding photographerThis is Peter. Knowing him so well means I can mess with his photo.
san luis obispo wedding photographer

No comments: