Monday, September 22, 2008

The Grundmans!

Many months back, Amber Grundman found my blog and commented about it on her blog. My Google Alert for "Kienow" picked her post up, I noticed that she'd blogged about my blog, so I commented on her blog to say thanks for blogging about my blog. Her and John are already married, but asked if I'd shoot a session of the two of them, so of course I was happy to! We went all around downtown SLO on a Saturday morning, starting at around 7:30. Yes, 7:30 AM. On Saturday morning. They're total troopers.san luis obispo wedding photographersan luis obispo wedding photographersan luis obispo wedding photographersan luis obispo wedding photographersan luis obispo wedding photographersan luis obispo wedding photographersan luis obispo wedding photographersan luis obispo wedding photographersan luis obispo wedding photographersan luis obispo wedding photographersan luis obispo wedding photographersan luis obispo wedding photographer

No comments: