Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cameron!

I recently had someone threaten to stop checking my blog if I didn't post more photos of Cameron. So I'd better get my act together. :) We love this little guy - our hearts explode about 10 times every day just looking at him. Being a parent is the most amazing thing I've ever done, and every day gives me a joy that I hadn't known until I became a father.

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

Cameron is on the verge of crawling. He scoots around by pulling himself with his arms, and can pretty much get anywhere. He tries to get up onto his feet instead of his knees though, and almost every time ends up doing this funny thing where he twists his waist and puts one of his feet way up in the air. So funny.

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

Cameron's favorite time of his baths are when we finally stop washing him and he can grab the washcloth and suck on it. The entire bath he's trying to get it into his mouth, and he looks so satisfied when we finally let him have it and he can suck/drink the water out of it.

san luis obispo wedding photographer

We've got him in a pretty good routine: eat, bath, story, bed. The end of bath time is pretty fun - Courtney picks him up out of the bath and carries him over to where a towel is waiting on the ground. She then wraps him up, and I come running over and we both start going, "OH NO! A burrito! A baby burrito! AAAAAHHHH!!!"He loves it, and smiles the entire time. He's come to expect it so that when Courtney wraps him up he looks over at me and waits for me to come running over and make the "OH NO, IT'S A BABY BURRITO!!" exclamation. :)

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

This is one of my favorites:

san luis obispo wedding photographer

san luis obispo wedding photographer

Here's Cameron with Bumpa from a month or so ago:

san luis obispo wedding photographer

No comments: