Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Castle, Colorado

Here are a few frames from our recent Colorado vacation. I'll post a few more later, but I just had to get a few photos of my amazing wife and super awesome son up. ;)

I wish I could have flown a few of my wedding couples out, because we were staying on the most incredible ranch EVER. Fields of tall grass, a brook, a bridge, wooden fences, pine trees, blue skies, incredible light...

photos of courtney and cameron kienow in new castle colorado by san luis obispo wedding photographer ken kienow

HIGH FIVE!

photos of courtney and cameron kienow in new castle colorado by san luis obispo wedding photographer ken kienow

By the way, having kids is most most wickedly awesome thing ever. This kid has brought me more joy than I can explain. :) Looks like he might need a haircut though...got a little Alfalfa going on there...

4 comments:

Liz Leighton said...

You have such a gorgeous family, Ken! Children are by far the greatest blessings...

Michael Smith said...

ditto what Liz said ... :)

Lauren Kinsey said...

Awww! He is too cute for words! :D Well, maybe you could just fly ME out there and we could do family portraits! :D

Sister Karen said...

i can't believe The Curl is gone!!! so SAD!!!